Home > Google > Sync multiple Google Apps and Gmail accounts with SyncAcross

Sync multiple Google Apps and Gmail accounts with SyncAcross

If you have more than one Gmail account you regularly use or if you use Google Apps for work and Gmail at home, it can be a real challenge to keep all of your contacts and calendar information in sync across two or more Google accounts.

With SyncAcross, we have added support for syncing multiple Google accounts as part of our sync platform. Simply add your Google accounts to SyncAcross and all of your contacts and calendar data will automatically stay in sync regardless of which Google account you use to update your data.  You can even configure the service to sync one way in or out depending upon how you want your updates to flow.

Syncing multiple Google accounts also helps Google Voice users to maintain access to their Google Apps contact list while using Google Voice within their Gmail account.  With Google Voice, you have to associate your number with a Google Account, but it doesn’t yet support Google Apps accounts. This is important for Google Apps users to know because your Gmail account contacts become your Google Voice contacts.

With SyncAcross, if you are a Google Voice user, you can now sync contacts between your Google Apps and Gmail accounts to have access to all of your Google Apps contact data while using Google Voice.

We’re super excited to be able to offer this functionality within our sync platform.  Please give it a try and let us know how it is working for you!

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google Bookmarks
  1. October 6th, 2009 at 02:42 | #1

Finally, someone who gets it! Cross platform synchronization without the need for proprietary forced bundles! Can’t wait to try your service..

2. October 5th, 2009 at 20:55 | #2

Brent,

Thanks for your comment Brent. Did you add your email address into Beta Invite list? If not, you can do it from here: http://beta.syncacross.com/info/signup (It’s on right hand side, “Don’t have invitation code?”). And we would love hear more feedback to make SyncAcross better.

Thanks!

3. October 5th, 2009 at 20:57 | #3

Brent,

I just checked records. You already did that. You will have your invitation code soon.

4. Sharon
    October 10th, 2009 at 12:48 | #4

Hi,

I’m so excited about this product but unfortunately seem to be having some trouble with the invitation code. I’ve tried entering two different email accounts and am following you on twitter and yet I have not received the code.

Any thoughts on how to get the sought after code?

Thanks,
    Sharon

5. October 24th, 2009 at 11:16 | #5

This is basically the exact use case that brought me looking for a service like yours.

I have all my contact info in Google Apps and I need to be able to keep it synced with my gmail contacts so I can use Google Voice.

None of the other services I’ve found support multiple Google accounts.

6. Christopher
    October 28th, 2009 at 06:23 | #6

Good Morning,

As a young Mac web designer and Front End Web Developer, I have been searching tirelessly for a product such as yours.

I have a couple Google App accounts for my own sites, and then at work, was able to transition the company’s Outlook to Google Apps for everyone.

Having to repeat entries and contacts is horrible. And for Google Voice, having to add my contacts in a Gmail account just for Google Voice, and my company Google Voice, and personal accounts is very tiresome.

I would absolutely love to try your product if granted a beta, and I’m sure if you final premium version offers a solid one time realistic price point, I, and my company would certainly adopt it to meet our needs.

I am following you on twitter and fanned on Facebook. Would love an invite to try it out and will be sure to let you know of any problems I come across, as I use my products to their limits.

Thank you and have a great day!

Cheers,
    Christopher

PS – At the moment your contact emails all bounce, and the corporate site seems to be down.

7. Jason
    November 5th, 2009 at 14:47 | #7

Oh man!!! This look like the silver bullet. Pinch me! It must be a dream! I can’t wait for my invite to arrive.

8. November 6th, 2009 at 09:55 | #8

Can’t wait for my invite. I’ve been looking for this for my clients for sometime now.

9. Ehrich
    November 11th, 2009 at 19:57 | #9

I’ve been overhauling the entirety of my digital life after making the switch to Android, unfortunately resulting in my needing to sync 3 google accounts, both in and out of Apps (yes, also with Voice). This appears to be the ONLY service capable of saving me from my misery.

Invite away, please!

10. Clay
    November 14th, 2009 at 09:58 | #10

I bought extra fingers just to have more crossed that I will get an invite soon – after trying several other products to keep it all together, I hope this one can perform the way I and my co-workers and clients need. Will happily pay for a service that saves us time, money and aggravation.

Here’s to it!

11. gkabbott
    November 19th, 2009 at 13:33 | #11

I started following sync_invites on twitter days ago and am anxiously awaiting an invite. I’ve been looking for a solution for a long time to sync my google apps and google account. This looks great.

12. November 25th, 2009 at 15:21 | #12

@gkabbott
    Hi GK, thanks for your follow up on the status of beta invites. We really appreciate it! Look for a new round of invites to go out around mid-December. Thanks again and we’re looking forward to hearing your feedback.

13. Yannick Fortier
    November 26th, 2009 at 10:26 | #13

I NEED this. The invite can’t come fast enough…

14. February 2nd, 2010 at 08:36 | #14

It looks like it would do what we are looking for.
    Like to get an invite. I am probably a difficult one with the different languages in the fields.
    Give me an inv and I’ll give you good feedback.

KH

15. DeVan Hankerson
    February 14th, 2010 at 18:06 | #15

This is exactly what I have been looking for. I also have an Android phone and today I went through the hassel of exporting contacts from one gmail account and importing them into another. Its not a perfect system and with my GVoice account pulling contacts from my gmail acct…suffice it to say, its getting increasingly messy. Please send me an invitation, I will provide whatever feedback you need.

16. DeVan Hankerson
    February 14th, 2010 at 18:08 | #16

I would love an invitation. I just added my name using the link provided. @Ashvin Savani

17. July 6th, 2010 at 14:55 | #17

I have been waiting for an invitation code for months! :(

Anyone that would be fabulous.

@barrerahector

18. eTomm
    August 1st, 2010 at 02:03 | #18

I’m exactly in the situation described by the blog entry. I think i need syncacross… please invite me!

1. No trackbacks yet.